cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't view previous campaigns

Highlighted
Visitor

I can't view previous campaigns

When I click "View All Campaigns", I get a blank screen.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I can't view previous campaigns

Hello @TimH594. I'm sorry that you are seeing a blank screen when trying to view your campaigns! I wasn't able to replicate your experience but I want to make sure that you are assisted. Most times, we see this happen as the result of a browser or connectivity issue. Try closing and reopening your browser window (this allows your browser to refresh itself and clear out any temporary files that can cause loading to slow down). You may also want to try to access your campaigns in a different browser to see if there's an issue with the browser itself, such as an extension or plugin update. Let us know if this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!