I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: How do we log out?

how do i log out
Honored Contributor

Re: How do we log out?

Hello @AnnD25448 & @HarryD95579

You can log out in the updated experience by clicking on the icon of the person and then choosing Log Out. 

Take a look at this screenshot, it may help: 

logout.png

Re: I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

This is an awful update. I can't find anything, and when I do, I can't find it again.
Tags (1)

Re: I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

Hello @RobertaD1. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding what you need. Was there anything specific that you were having trouble finding in your account?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

How do you sign out?

How do you sign out of Constant Contact when finished?
Honored Contributor

Re: How do you sign out?

Hello @PatrickR68

You can logout of your account by clicking on the person icon and then selecting Log Out from the menu that appears. 

logout.png

All Star

How do we log out? That button is gone.

It doesn't feel right to just close the browser, remaining logged on. What is the alternative? I've hunted through the new stuff for a way to log out, but apparently am missing it. The online help doesn't give an answer; obviously it's not an FAQ.
Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: How do we log out? That button is gone.

If you close the browser and go back to your page are you still logged in?

BTW.
This new version wasn't intended to make us feel right.

Hello @AnnD323. You can log out by clicking the outline of the person in the top right corner of your account and clicking "Log Out"

logout.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Honored Contributor

Yet another example of "doubling the steps".