cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

All Star

Logout

I have no clue where I am supposed to log out of this new site format.
CTCT Employee

Re: Logout

Hi @DeniseB503,

We're happy to help with that! Just click the My Account icon in the top right corner of your account and select Log Out:

2016-08-31_14-44-52.png

Hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

No Logout etc in Chrome

The menu disappears in Chrome when you view your campaigns. So it's not possible to navigate to the main page to access other areas and also there is no logout link anywhere. I do not use a portable device for business so the new layout is a bit clunky compared to the old layout due to burying useful links to accomodate small screens. Have a great day and best of luck with the new layout. bye bye.

Re: No Logout etc in Chrome

Hello @LoisP5. I'm so sorry about this issue. We have seen a few instances of this happening in accounts. Is the navigation bar at the top of your account not showing on all pages or just some? Sometimes just refreshing the page seems to bring it back. This is something we are definitely tracking and working on resolving so thank you reporting this to us.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

That whole menu bar is missing for me. Pretty much makes the whole site useless. 

Hello @MichaelS566. I apologize that you did not have the navigation bar within different pages in your account. You should now see it the next time that you log in. For any reason, if you do not see one, log out, close your browser, reopen your browser and log back in.

Caitlin M.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Logging out

I use Firefox as my browser. How do I log out? I don't see the "?" at the top of the page either.

Re: Logging out

Hi @DavidP427

Great question! Being able to log out of your account is the same no matter what browser you are working in. This option can be found under the icon resembling the silhouette of a person in the top right hand corner of any page you are on. When you click on this icon, or hover your mouse over it, you will be given a drop down of options. "Log Out" is the last option shown in this drop down menu.

Log Out.png

Frankie P.

Visitor

Sign ouot

Where is the sign out button?
Tags (2)

Re: Sign ouot

Hello @SNC-ICC. To sign out of your account, you will put your mouse on the silhouette of the person in the top right corner of your account and click on Log Out. Here's a screenshot of what that looks like:

logout.png

Caitlin M.