cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant reach anyone!

Occasional Participant

I cant reach anyone!

I am so frustrated because I have been trying to reach my account rep, but no response.  I have tried to reach the customer support, but hours are so limited.  There are limitations to what can be done online. have been overcharged and have been trying to get that corrected.  I also have requested cancellation in writing, since mid-November since the service with my first use was much less than promised.  But the cancellation has not occurred.

What needs to happen ( 4th request):

• Initial charge in October needs to be adjusted to accommodate for higher than expected contacts from over 5000 to just over 10,000.  But then 25% discount was supposed to be applied and never was.  Also, be aware that was already paid for October.
  • Charge at end of November and end of December, each at over needs to be reversed

Total charge should have been (- 25% discount) for the campaign (email send Nov 2, 3, and 6th)

Total charges billed and paid: 

Refund amount due: 

1 REPLY

Re: I cant reach anyone!

Hi @JenniferB21432

I apologize for your experience with getting in touch with a member of our support team. If you were trying to get in touch on January 1st, our offices were actually closed in observance of the recent holiday.

I also do want to apologize for any confusion there may be with the charges on your account. With that being said, unfortunately your account security we cannot go into an account's billing details through the Community. Instead we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly. Our Billing support is available to speak to now. One of our billing agents can help look further into these charges as well as cancel your account if you still wished to do so.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!