Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I click on the icons and the page doesn't budge

Unable to post
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I click on the icons and the page doesn't budge

DianneC966

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me more about what is in the way of you clicking on the icons? Which buttons are you viewing when this happens?

Also, what browser/version are you working in? Do you have another you could test in to see if it makes any difference?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Aloha My most recent campaign launched on 5/20, the button to Visit Our Site does not work. Therefore, I receive 0 click so far. Please help. Rosaline Wang Administrator Island Soap & Candle Works www.honolulusoap.com
Honored Contributor

Hello @RosalineW1

I took a look at your campaign that does not have any clicks in the reporting. Within the campaign, it appears that the button was not set up to become a link, and that there are no other links within the email to track.  This is why you are not seeing any clicks on the button itself.  When editing the button/button text you do need to highlight the text and make it a link to where you want to direct people to.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!