cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I don't want 14 days

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I don't want 14 days

My event is in one week. I only want 7 days. How can I do that? And can I change my post over the course of 7 days. Is it only one blast?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I don't want 14 days

Hello @IrisN. I apologize, but I'm not entirely sure what type of post you are asking about. Were you asking about our Facebook Advertisting service? With that, the minimum amount of time would be 14 days for an ad to be posted on Facebook and we do not offer a 7 day advertisement. If you do have any additional questions about this service, you can reach our Facebook Advertisting team at 855-816-6502 from 8am-9pm ET Monday through Friday.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.