cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fee scammed

Occasional Visitor

I fee scammed

I am so disappointed in the way your company scams people.  The free 60 day trial is a joke.  I have read on your community page that many people seem to have the same issue.  I originally signed up assuming I was getting the 60 day trial. A few days later I received a call from Constant Contact staff person.  I am not sure exactly what happened but I gave him my credit card number (I know, I'm an idiot) I was told several times that I would not be charged until after my free trial.  I was charged $70 immediately.  After looking on the website, I don't even see a plan that costs $70. I really like the set up of this email campaign but my business is so small, I can't afford the monthly charge.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: I fee scammed

Hi @BethK457,

We sincerely apologize for any confusion with the status and billing for your account, and very much appreciate your feedback. We've created a case for our Billing Support team to see if they can help. Please expect to hear back directly from a billing representative regarding your concerns. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!