cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have copied HTML code into email but images are not showing - what am I missing?

Highlighted

I have copied HTML code into email but images are not showing - what am I missing?

Hi there - hoping someone can assist me with this one. I have uploaded the images but I am clearly missing a step somewhere!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrea

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have copied HTML code into email but images are not showing - what am I missing?

Hello @ArthurB10. Thanks for coming into the Community! I saw that you have a custom code email in your account. I looked into the Advanced Editor and I saw that your images were uploaded as "myimages/logo.png" for example. Images in custom code emails must be inserted with a complete URL since we are not able to pull in images that are saved on a personal computer. The images can be stored outside of Constant Contact or they can be uploaded into the library where you can access the file URL.

imageurl.png

If you need further assistance with your custom code email, we have a specialized team that will be able to help you. You can contact our Support team at the phone numbers and hours listed here.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)
All Star

Re: I have copied HTML code into email but images are not showing - what am I missing?

Hello. I am having the same problem. I really need help from an expert BEFORE APRIL 7, 2018. 

I was given an advertisement that I need to send as an e-mail. I have figured out how to extract the html and I have tried replacing those "personal image files" with my own host website links, but nothing has improved. 

Please help. 

Thank you. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @NilsB0!

If you are having issues getting a custom code email to work, your best bet would be to contact our specialized team and they will be able to help you. You can contact our Support team at the phone numbers and hours listed here, and they can get you to team that specializes in custom code emails.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.