cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

I have just received an urgent message please see below the message I have no other way to connect

Frequent Visitor

I have just received an urgent message please see below the message I have no other way to connect

I have tried calling immediately minutes after receiving this disturbing notification and message says there is no one on call for me to respond to this urgent message until Monday.   I was planning on working on my email flyer this Sunday and it also says even though I have this problem I will still be charged even though I am not able to use my account and cannot produce email for my work?????  Please I would greatly appreciate if someone from constant Contact overseeing my account can call me as I am truly concerned at what is happening as I do not know and was informed today Saturday 7-7-2018 at a time when no one is able to speak with me even though it states to contact your office about this matter at my earliest convenience and I have done so immediately with a company voice message telling me no one is in the office to take my call.   I have been using Constant Contact for many many years this has never happened. 
Thank you for your getting back in touch with me. 
This is the only way I can get a message through to you so am sending this 

Jody Rowe Staley
305-772-8706

Hello Jody, 

Due to a security concern, your Constant Contact account has been locked down. Please call in at your earliest convenience so that we may explain the situation and work to resolve this. 

Please contact the Compliance Team at 866-433-8499 and reference case #

Please note that to keep your information secure, we have disabled login privileges for your account.

Sincerely,

Constant Contact
Compliance Team
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I have just received an urgent message please see below the message I have no other way to connect

Hello @JodyS97,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your account being suspended. I'm sorry that no one was available to assist you with this over the weekend, at the time that you were notified. However, that team is in now and would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Here is the contact information for our Account Review team

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.