cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm surprised the trial is limited to 100 email addresses

I'm surprised the trial is limited to 100 email addresses

I STRONGLY suggest that the fact that trials are limited to 100 addresses be mentioned much sooner. I have about 400 and cannot send it just 100, but need to notify all of them of an upcoming program (with equal chance to register or it will be a problem). Learning this limitation at this point is a black eye for CC. I will try to cancel, or at least not use Constant Contact unless I decide to commit to it, and use it for my whole group. Also, state that the email addresses are required to be one email per line (vs. paragraph format, etc.). Thank you
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I'm surprised the trial is limited to 100 email addresses

Hello @JimK800,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! The Constant Contact trial is your time to explore all the campaign types and features that Constant Contact has to offer. You can check out all of the Plus campaigns available during your trial. Anything that you create during the trial will be available when you become a customer. This is the best way to get an idea of what Constant Contact has to offer.

Note: You can't cancel or pause the free trial. The free trial will end on its own after 60 days have passed.

We apologize for any inconvenience; however, this is a limitation of the trial and you will be required to pay for an account if you would like to send to your entire list. There are no contracts, therefore, you can cancel at any time that you choose.

I hope that this helps clear things up a bit. For more information about how the Constant Contact trial works please visit this link.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!