cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need direction for linking to"back issues".

I need direction for linking to"back issues".

I use CC for a Company Sales monthly newsletters over different subjects. I get new people every month interested in the subjects.

My question is what is the best way to allow them access to "back issues"?

Is there a way I could make a "welcome" letter with hyperlinks so they can click on the back issues that they are interested in?

Do I have to save old newsletters as some version files on my google drive and link there?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Marketing Advisor

Re: I need direction for linking to"back issues".

Hi @DannyD92

The most common way I see people do something like this is to use our Newsletter Archive which would allow you to display past emails on your website. Then you could easily add the link to a welcome email so customers could see those past newsletters. Also, every sent campaign that you create within Constant Contact has a share URL that is a permanent link to the email.  You can always retrieve those from the past campaigns and then link them in an email as well! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.