cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need our account to be put back to the old template immediately

I need our account to be put back to the old template immediately

I'm ready to start scheduling my new emails for 2016 and am still looking at holiday templates!! I can't search on this version and am extremely unhappy. I have put in a call prior to the holiday to express my concerns however no one has returned my call...please have someone contact me immediately
1 REPLY 1

Re: I need our account to be put back to the old template immediately

HI @StephanieA618

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations. I took a look at your account and don't see a call but do see that our support team emailed you on 12/21 about your account. We're not able to give you the old account type back at this time. All accounts are being moved to the new layout in the near future.

We're working on a search tool for this account type but at this time there is no way to search template. The winter holiday templates are still showing in the first few rows of the template selection screen but if you are looking for other holiday types it would be best to choose a basic template and customize it with colors and images of your own.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!