cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to cancel this ad

Highlighted

I need to cancel this ad

I cannot get ANYONE at CC to tell me how to cancel a running FB ad. We have an issue and the ad needs to be pulled ASAP but I can't find instructions the site nor can I get ANY response from CC. If there's anyone there who can tell me what to do, I would appreciate it. And how I wish I had know how dreadful (or non-existent) your customer support is before we signed up for this service.
2 REPLIES 2

Need to cancel a FB ad that's currently running

Since I can't get a response from anyone at Constant Contact, I'm hoping someone on this discussion forum can help. I have a FB ad running that I need to stop ASAP. We've run into an unexpected issue with the ad. I've tried to find instructions to do this on the site but have had no success. Any assistance would be appreciated (as would any sort of response from CC support but I doubt that will happen).

Thank you!

Re: I need to cancel this ad

Hello @LauriY0. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I apologize that you were not able to find any information about cancelling your Facebook Ad and the experience that you have had with trying to contact our Support team. I see that you were able to call in earlier this morning and I hope that our Support team was able to assist you with cancelling the ad. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.