cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to edit the "email sign up thank you" message that goes out to our news sign ups

I need to edit the "email sign up thank you" message that goes out to our news sign ups

I just got this from a new sign up to our CC email list.

PROBLEM, OUR WEBSITE HAS CHANGED SINCE THIS WAS FIRST CREATED, AND SOME OF THE LINKS NO LONGER ARE CORRECT.

HOW CAN I EDIT THIS "SIGN UP THANK YOU EMAIL RESPONSE" … I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN MY CC ACCOUNT.

This is a pretty basic thing someone who pays what we pay every month should be able to do.  Personally, if one my customers were denied a basic service like this, I'd be embarrassed.

Thanks for your help on this, this is pretty urgent!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Participating Solution Provider

Re: I need to edit the "email sign up thank you" message that goes out to our news sign up

Hi BillD82663,

I'd like to invite you to join our free weekly webinars covering all things email marketing! I think you will find great value in our series, and I invite you to bring your questions as we always leave time at the end to answer any questions, or provide workarounds and tips!

This weeks webinar is happening tomorrow, April 18th and we are covering "Growing Your Contact List + Managing Your Contacts"

Register Free Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: I need to edit the "email sign up thank you" message that goes out to our news sign up

Hi @BillD82663 

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with this email you've received after signing up! This is the Welcome Email in your account. The good news is you do have the ability to edit this email. You can do this under the Campaigns tab of your account. This is where you will click Campaign Type on the left-hand side of the page and select Automation in the drop-down. Once you do this you will see your Welcome Email on the right.

campaigns-tab-type-welcome-email-active-more-edit-step123 (4).png

Clicking more and then edit will allow you to update any images, colors, and messaging in the body of your email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.