cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I need to unshedule my campaign due to go out at 12:10pm today.

SOLVED
All Star

I need to unshedule my campaign due to go out at 12:10pm today.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: I need to unshedule my campaign due to go out at 12:10pm today.

Hello @NACO

If you would like to unschedule a campaign in the future you can do so from the Campaigns screen. Next to the campaign you want to unschedule, you can click the more button and there should be an unschedule option. For more detailed steps on this click the article below:

Stop a Scheduled Email from Sending 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
All Star

Thanks for the instruction on "how to unscheduled" but the only reason I posted it on the blog was due to your system being down and I was not able to access it.  I had been on the phone with tech support for some time and working through some issues.  We thought it was working and I scheduled it to test but ended up being scheduled to deliver and after review realized there were parts still not working so I didn't want it to accidently go out to my viewers.

Thanks for your response though!  Nice to know you read and follow up!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @NACO,

You are welcome, and I hope you were able to get everything worked out yesterday!

Please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need. Have a great day!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.