cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

I purchased pan for with 5000 subs. But i my account showing with 500 Subs

Visitor

I purchased pan for with 5000 subs. But i my account showing with 500 Subs

I purchased pan for  with 5000 subs. But i my account showing  with 500 Subs.

Account email id: 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I purchased pan for $65 with 5000 subs. But i my account showing $20 with 500 Subs

Hi @user39844 

apologize for any confusion there may be with the billing on your account. Charges on a Constant Contact account is based on the your amount of contacts and the email plan you are under. Plans for the pricing amount you mentioned are accounts with 2501-5,000 contacts. If you have less than this amount of contacts you will be charged less. While if you have more, your billing price will rise as the charges are all based on the amount of contacts at that time.

With that said I can see you have also spoken to our Chat Support about this as well. This agent has submitted a ticket to our Billing Support on your behalf. One of these agents will contact you directly as we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.