cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received an email that I need to complete our WePay payments account. Please help.

All Star

I received an email that I need to complete our WePay payments account. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I received an email that I need to complete our WePay payments account. Please help.

Hello @Sandy29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. I don't think the email you received to update your Wepay account was sent to you by Constant Contact. For best results, I would recommend to follow the instructions in the email to complete the setup process of your Wepay account so that you can collect payments for your upcoming event. Also, here is a link to their website if you need any additional support in getting the account setup complete. Let us know if theres anything else we can do to assist.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (4)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!