cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

I sent a request for FULL-SERVICE and never got a call

SOLVED
Visitor

I sent a request for FULL-SERVICE and never got a call

I sent a request for FULL-SERVICE and never got a call... Poor customer service.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Visitor

Re: I sent a request for FULL-SERVICE and never got a call

It's been 5-6 days!

CTCT Employee

Hello @MichaelE181

I am sorry you never got a call for a walk through of our service. I sent you an email requesting some information so we can set up a time to have a representative call you. Once we receive a reply from your email we will set up a time with you to have someone walk you through any questions you have. You are also welcome to call support at any time. Our support team can answer any questions you have or walk you through how to use our product. 

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

I understand you are in the business to make money, but I feel this is more like a market scheme program if I do your live webinar for training it is free, if I request a video or recording of it, I must pay $79.00 so you are not really concerned about training as much as the income on it, I feel if I continued to enjoy your program it will start costing a big expense, so if you would be so kind and cancel my free trial I would greatly appreciate it.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @StevenN95

I would be happy to help you get access to free videos to help you use your Constant Contact account and engage your customers. Below are links to different resources.  

Recorded Webinars

Create a campaign

Video tutorials

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (1)