cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried adding a PDF you add a bunch of junk!

Occasional Contributor

I tried adding a PDF you add a bunch of junk!

Why would you add this at the bottom of the email, It's a fact: people don't mind scrolling to read an email, as long as it's relevant and interesting. Make sure your message follows through on the promise in your subject line, and use several short paragraphs if you have a lot to say. When in doubt, challenge yourself to write less and add links that support your topic? If you want to put this somewhere put it in a popup or in something that doesn't show... Very POOR design!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I tried adding a PDF you add a bunch of junk!

Hello @JeffG66,

Thank you for reaching out to us and expressing your concerns. I apologize for the inconvenience that this might have been. I can definitely understand how this can be a negative impact on your email newsletter. This information is inserted into a text block when initially adding the text block into the body of the email. The text comes in as default information to give you advice and tips on what can work better for your email newsletters. While editing your campaign you can delete the block from your email so that it no longer includes this information. As a suggestion, you can also try sending tests to yourself initially to ensure that the email newsletter looks exactly how you would like it to if this hasn't been done before. I will definitely be passing along your feedback to the correct team for review. I want to apologize once again for the inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!