cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I vave an URGENT email message ethat mist be posted tonight. I hope someone can help.

Occasional Contributor

I vave an URGENT email message ethat mist be posted tonight. I hope someone can help.

I have a one-page reminder for aprogram scheduled for  Presidents' Day.

I've been trying since yesterday to get the system to accept my pdf document.  No matter how I modify the title,iI get a message  stating the system does not recognize the format.Miraculously, it did accept the png 

forum, but I either can'tload it or have forgotten how to load it  into the first page.

I have already tried re-wording the original  title several different ways, nut the system does not accept it.

When I sent it as a JPG for proofreading,  it immediately reached its destination  immediately.

The entire jpg document is just  2 MB; png.  PNG file is even smaller.

while I don't begrudge the support team celebrating President's Day, unfortunately, they forget tochabe their telephone access  numbe  to ley anyone kow they were going to be closed today.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HELP!! My PNG document is in the Library, but I can't load it onto thefirst page.

Sorry, I accidentally clicked  on the envelope and my message just disappeared.

URGENT!! Unable to move PNG Presidents' Day  program  reminder from the Library to the first page.

When I sent it as a pdf, message  stated it did not recognize the format. Rewording the title and removing all symbols  didn't help. The PNG file is just 2 MB;the PHG file slightly smaller.

I've had similar problems in the past — usually related to the fact that I'm using a MAC.

In those cases, I've had to mail the copy to a support team member to load for me.

Tags (4)
CTCT Employee

Re: HELP!! My PNG document is in the Library, but I can't load it onto thefirst page.

Hello @CorinneS76 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience uploading your files. The best way to fix this, is by converting your file into an image so that it will go into Constant Contact. Our system will convert it into an image when uploading anyways, so it shouldn't hurt the quality of your document when doing this outside of Constant Contact. You can convert your file by taking a screenshot of it or saving it as an image instead. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Re: I vave an URGENT email message ethat mist be posted tonight. I hope someone can help.

Hello @CorinneS76 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I see that I have already responded on another feed, but I will respond here to make sure you receive my message. I apologize that you are having this experience uploading your files. The best way to fix this, is by converting your file into an image so that it will go into Constant Contact. Our system will convert it into an image when uploading anyways, so it shouldn't hurt the quality of your document when doing this outside of Constant Contact. You can convert your file by taking a screenshot of it or saving it as an image instead. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.