cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want clients to be able to RSVP for an event emailed out is there a way to do this and how do i tag for face book and website?

SOLVED
Highlighted

I want clients to be able to RSVP for an event emailed out is there a way to do this and how do i tag for face book and website?

how to  put a RSVP attached to e-mail ?
i would like to put e-mail event on our website too if its possible?
18 REPLIES

rsvp

I'm confused why cc wants my invitees to reenter there email address and name, when that is already on my list.

I am trying to use the event marketing for simple rsvp, like evite where a user just needs to check yes or no.
Is there are way to do  this.

Event Registration RSVP and Reminders

I don't have Event Marketing yet, but I'm curious if after an invitation is sent, can a resend of the invitation be sent to only those who have NOT yet registered?

And how would limit sending to thsoe who are NOT interested?
Valued Contributor

Event Registration RSVP and Reminders

FAQ 4207 explains how to send reminders to those who have not yet registered. http://tinyurl.com/resend-invite

RSVP with NO option

How do I set up Event registration with a "no" or "not able to attend" RSVP option and Constant Contact will not send a thanks for registering email?
All Star

RSVP with NO option

This issue has come up for me as well.
Honored Contributor

I want clients to be able to RSVP for an event emailed out is there a way to do this

Updated: August 2017

Our Event product allows you to create an Event and then you can send out an Email Invitation. In the Invitation you can add links for your website and Facebook.

If you don't want to try out our Event Marketing product Email Plus customers can use the RSVP block in the Build palette to create an event or other happening and allow contacts to respond when they open your email. Their responses will display on the Email details page with all of your other stats about your mailing and the Reporting tab with all of your other emails. You'll be able to download the responses and plan your event accordingly! Any new contacts gathered through the RSVP block will not be automatically added to a list. You can manually add them to a list or click Export Report on the Email details page to create a file, upload into your Contacts and add them to a list.  If you prefer, we also have these steps in a video that you can find here.  When you're creating your email:

Click the Add-Ons button to display additional block elements.

RSVP image

1. Click the Add-Ons button to display additional block elements.
  1.  Click on RSVP and drag it into position.
    RSVP
  2.  Click on the RSVP element, and then click Edit to add your details.
    RSVP
  3.  Click Save to finish your customizations.
    RSVP

Now your contacts can respond to your event when they're reading your email.

(Optional) anyone who RSVPs for your event and isn't on your contact list will be presented a form to fill out in order to join. This is especially helpful if you're sharing your email on social media or on your website.

If you don't have Email Plus, you can always add an email link in the email and have people email you to say if they'll make it. To add a link to email you, when you are in a block, click the Link button (on the left in 2GE), select Email as the type of link and insert your email address. This will allow people to email you with their response. You would use this Link button for inserting a link to your website as well. There is also a button for Facebook that you can click to insert a link to your Facebook page.

I hope that helps!

Tags (2)

Re: I want clients to be able to RSVP for an event emailed out is there a way to do this

So am I reading correctly here that there is NOT a template with an RSVP feature? This would be SO convenient. Please consider creating one. Thx

Honored Contributor

Re: I want clients to be able to RSVP for an event emailed out is there a way to do this

Hi Cassondra,

We do not have a template that does have an RSVP feature, however you can add RSVP to any template.

You would want to go into the html code view of the block you want to put the RSVP into.

Then you can put in the following html code:

mailto:email@address.com?subject=Yes%20I%20can%20come
mailto:email@address.com?subject=No%20I%20can't%20come

You would put in the email address you wish to be emailed to for the response.

I hope that helps!

Occasional Participant

Re: Event Registration RSVP and Reminders

This has been a frequest request for many months and to my knowledge, unaddressed. This is a must have feature.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!