cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the old Campaign format back

Occasional Contributor

I want the old Campaign format back

I've been working in the new format daily for a few months now. I wanted to give it a fair shot. We have many people working in constant contact, and it's become a nightmare to try to organize now that having a quick glance at the thumbnail image is no longer an option, as well as clumping all the emails (drafts, sent, scheduled) into one view- TERRIBLE MISTAKE! Is there a way our account can be set up as the previous platform before these "updates" were made? Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I want the old Campaign format back

Hi @HeatherH01,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm very sorry for all the frustration you've encountered. While there isn't a way to revert your account back to the previous format, we definitely want you to have a better experience with Constant Contact.  

We understand that having a thumbnail image of an email campaign is important to you and I have submitted that as a feature request to our developers.

In addition, the new experience allows for easy and convenient access to all of our online marketing tools in just one place in your account. The best way to access all of your campaigns is to click Campaigns and then use the navigation tools on the left:

2017-01-25_12-56-00.png

These navigation tools are great for many reasons:

- Folders: You can create up to three levels of folders to keep your campaigns organized and easy to find.
- Status: Quickly find Drafts, Scheduled, Active, Sent, and Done campaigns according to their status.
- Campaign Type: Access the type of campaign you're trying to locate such as Emails, Events & Registrations, and Feedback & Surveys.

Please know that we are plassing along all customer sentiment regarding our new experience directly to our developers. If we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.