cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to add to my Unsubscribe List

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

I want to add to my Unsubscribe List

I would like to be able to add contacts/emails to my unsubscribe list. 2 reasons: 1. I have contacts that I do not want to receive emails. When I import my list of contacts I want contacts to be filtered out using the unsubscribe list. This may be easier to explain over the phone. . 2. Customers physically want me to take them off our mailing list, but I cannot add emails to the unsubscribe list. Thanks, Matt

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I want to add to my Unsubscribe List

Hi @MattD4741

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The good news is you can unsubscribe contacts in your account individually or in bulk. If you want to mark an individual contact as unsubscribed this will be done on the contact's detail page. In their details page click "Permission to send" and choose Unsubscribed from the drop-down.

2018-12-14_15-10-14.png

If you want to unsubscribe contacts in bulk, you will first have to enable the advanced email permissions options for your account. This update in settings will allow you to see the option to "Add unsubscribed from file" through the Add Contacts button under the Contacts tab of your account.

add_contacts_unsubscribed_new_drop_2.png

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Has the option to bulk unsubscribe been removed? I don't have that option on my drop down list and have a large list of people to unsubscribe.

Tags (2)

Hi @GlennN7 

That's a great question! We have not removed this bulk unsubscribe feature from accounts with advanced email permissions. I have taken a look at the Contacts tab of your account and do see the option under the Add Contacts button. Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing instead? What browser are you working through? Is this happening in a different browser or a private/incognito window?

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.