cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

I would like to be able to type in the name of an image and have it come up when I need it.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I would like to be able to type in the name of an image and have it come up when I need it.

If this is already possible, please direct me as to how!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to be able to type in the name of an image and have it come up when I need it.

Hello @LeslieR99

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Once your images are uploaded to your library, there is a section that allows you to change the name associated with the photo for easy searching!

1. Open the library tab at the top of your account 

2. Click on the current name of the image there 2018-09-18_17-49-44.png

3. Change the name on the right hand side and click Save at the bottom. 

2018-09-18_17-47-02.png

Please let us know if you have any more questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!