cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

I would like to have a "pop up" signup form

Occasional Contributor

I would like to have a "pop up" signup form

The only option is the basic form which only shows up as a button. I have nowhere to add this to my store other than at the footer or as a link. Pop-ups are the standard practice now.
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: I would like to have a "pop up" signup form

Hello @ErelB62

We do not have code available for a pop up form; however you can get the embed code for a sign up form.  If you are looking for something with more functionality like popping up, I would recommend checking out the Marketplace for an Application that might help or a partner who might be able to code something for you.  

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. From what I can tell the "embed HTML" does pop up. The standard HTML only shows a submit button. It would be nice to have a regular form too that can be added to "about us" etc.

Honored Contributor

I don't follow you, you asked for a pop up window.

The link can be text as well as the button you see.

Honored Contributor

Here is an example that we did for a client.

http://www.chevytalk.org/

When you get to the page click on the button that the arrow points to.

2015-09-18_8-37-38.gif