cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUES ALL WEEK

All Star

ISSUES ALL WEEK

This week I have lost hours due to the image loading issue and now there is a list issue. I have completed a mailing I wanted to send TODAY but I cannot select the list to send it to... not sure why and no one works on weekends... HELP!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: ISSUES ALL WEEK

Hi @JulieL923,

I'm very sorry for any frustrations. The image loading issue was due to a third party image hosting service. We know it caused a lot of lost time for our customers and we sincerely apologize for the disruption.

As far as scheduling an email campaign, if the email list you need to select isn't displayed, it usually means there are no contacts on that list. You can check this by clicking Contacts, then Email Lists, searching for the particular list, and looking for the number of contacts associated with that list:

2017-03-06_14-52-50.png

Here's a helpful resource for moving contacts to an email list! After you add contacts to an email list it will display as an option to select during the scheduling process. Finally, my apologies we weren't here when you needed us. Our Customer Support hours are Monday - Thursday, 7am - 11pm ET, and Friday, 7am - 9pm ET. Please feel free to contact us then! 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.