Identifiying number of new contacts added since last newsletter

Occasional Participant

Identifiying number of new contacts added since last newsletter

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Identifiying number of new contacts added since last newsletter

Hello @Reviva,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! In order to see how many contacts have been added during a certain time frame, you will want to use our segment feature

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Where do I find and then use the segment feature?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Reviva,

Please click on this helpful article to see where to find the segment feature and how to use it. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

THis didn't help.  But thank you.

So I have a database of customers I use.  In any given week I delete those that no longer work at the customer and add new ones.

And I do this every day.

SO If I do a newsletter on September 1st, and the last newsletter was October 1st, I want to know how many new names/emails (contacts) were added since the prior month's newsletter.

CTCT Employee

Hello @Reviva,

I apologize that the segment feature was not what you were looking for. You will want to export your list with the "date added" section included so you can see all of the information that you need.

Zoe H.