Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Alignment

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Image Alignment

I am having trouble getting an image in a text block to align right.

All of the other text blocks with images are OK in my template, but one keeps the image about a half inch from the right margin.

I don't know if this is a clue or not, but the image appears to have a dashed line border when I am working on the template.  When I send a test to myself, the border is not there.

Ideas?

Constant Contact   Emails   Customize Your Campaign.png
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Image Alignment

Hi Tom,

This can be frustrating! Are you familiar with HTML? If so, here's what the problem was:

10-27-2014 8-04-47 AM.jpg

You had some padding in the block that was preventing the image from moving over to the location you wanted. Also, there was a dashed border coded into the block. This can happen in Chrome or Safari. We're working on a resolution to this but for right now you can go in and change the "1px" to 0. 

If you are not familiar with code that is okay! A quick solution is to copy the above or below block with the layout you want and then copy the content from the old block to the new. This would make sure everything lines up. Take a look at the email you account named "CTCT..." for these changes.

Thank you,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Hannah, for your help with this.

Happy to help, Tom!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!