cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Image Editing Problem

Re: Image Editing Problem

Hi Constant Contact - I too am having this issue of the image displaying black when I edit it. I have tried all the potential solutions above - new browser, clear cache, incognito. NOTHING IS WORKING!! This has not been an issue until the last few weeks or so. It happens with images pulled from the web as well as proprietary photos imported from my phone. I mainly use Chrome and would like to continue using Chrome as well as Constant Contact. Please find an acceptable solution!!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @TraceyR20,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are experiencing this as well, can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) with a reference to this post, your username, and a screenshot of this issue so we can look into this further? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Same problem here, for the past few months only: As soon as I edit an image using the Editor, there seems to be a 30-40% chance that it just turns completelty black. Affected randomly, no pattern in terms of images, browser or startup mode...big images, small images, previously-edited images, images from the Internet, photos from a camera's memory card, etc. 

I'm well used to the unapolagetically-glitchy behavior of Constant Contact's image editor since I've been dealing with it for years (such as images reversing, flipping, or flatout disappearing upon editing, etc.), but this is a new one.

Constant Contact Ongoing Black Box Glitch 9.09.18.JPG

CTCT Employee

@SunCoveOffice

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem as well. We definitely want our advanced technical team to take a look into this. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the email campaign you have screen shotted, and a reference to this post and we will look into this issue further!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

We are also having the same problem.  I have read through this thread and advised my coworker to clear her cache, reboot her computer and try a few different browsers to see if she can resolve the situation but I thought it was worth mentioning here so that you would know that it's happening elsewhere.

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hi @TrocaireCollege

Thanks for joining us in the Community and for letting us know! Please try those steps including trying alternate browsers as well as clearing your cache. Let us know if you continue to experience what you described. 

Brian_H

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.