Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Editing is not working

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Image Editing is not working

Hi there,

I saw a post about a similar problem, tried the fix, and nothing happens!

I'm trying to edit an image in an e-mail.  I go into "Library," and click on the image.  A new box opens with the image, but I have no button available to do any editing (cropping, etc).  All I get is a box telling me the name of the file, and description.  My co-worker follows these directions and can scroll down the box (I have no scroll bar) to see the link to further editing. 

Any help you can give would be great!  

Thanks!

Kate

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Image Editing is not working

Hi Kate, 

Thanks for joining us in the Community! I definitely understand the importance on being able to access the image editor. In order to better assist you, please provide more information and feel free to email us here social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. 

-Have you tried logging out and logging back in? 

-What browser are you currently using?

-Have you tried this in a different web browser? 

-If you are able to attach a screenshot please do. 

In the meantime, feel free to check out this helpful resource relating to the image editor.

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!