cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Image Focus Newsletter isn't working in Microsoft based email

Highlighted
Established Member

Image Focus Newsletter isn't working in Microsoft based email

The images on the right side were displaying too small when sending a test email to myself. When a different user sent it to herself (I think Outlook vs OWA was the only difference) it had a different problem: there were gaps between the picture "rows". We like this template because it looks more modern and clean than others, we just wish it worked... Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Image Focus Newsletter isn't working in Microsoft based email

Hello @SIHB-UIHI,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to get to a resolution as quickly as possible, but we need some more information. Would you kindly send the following information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com?

1. Account Username
  2. Campaign name and template name (if you have this information)
  3. Version of Outlook being used
  4. Reference to this post

We will be glad to look into this for you!

Thank you,

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Established Member

Re: Image Focus Newsletter isn't working in Microsoft based email

Replying to:
https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Need-help-with-something-else/Image-Focus-Newsletter-isn-t-...

Account username: 

All the images in the right side column appear much smaller as an email in Outlook 2016/Office 365 than they appear in the v3 editor. This is the Image Focus Newsletter template, used in campaign: "test Campaign Created 2017/12/28, 10:43:32 AM". Also I had difficulty adjusting a custom page to fit the space available to fit the pattern. Both the custom image and an original image in the right side column were too small in the email. Thanks

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!