cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Search Freezes

Highlighted
All Star

Image Search Freezes

About 80% of the time when I try to use the search function to look for something in my image library, it freezes and will not load. It hasn't worked for me at all today in any of the 3 accounts I use. This is super frustrating and causes me to waste time looking for an image manually. I'm using Safari.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Image Search Freezes

Hello @RebeccaS200! I'm sorry that this has been frustrating for you but we certainly want to help you out. Usually we see this happen as the result of a browser or connectivity issue. You said that you were using Safari to access the accounts when the freezing started happening. For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried closing and reopening Safari and try to use another browser?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.