cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Image doesn't seem to go through

Image doesn't seem to go through

I created a calendar, and note, sent it out along with a test one for me, and the images didn't go through, or at least I didn't get them when I opened my mail.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Image doesn't seem to go through

Hi @AmyB4442,

Sorry you are having issues seeing your images in the campaign.  If you are using Outlook to read your emails, or something similar, sometimes your settings prevent the images from loading automatically.  I know I have my Outlook set to require me to click to download images.  Unfortunately, we do not have control over a setting like that from our end.  I did test your email to my Gmail and Hotmail accounts and the images loaded perfectly.  Please check your settings to see if the images are blocked from downloading automatically.  If that setting is not on, please let us know and we can troubleshoot this further!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.