cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image editor issues

Highlighted
All Star

Image editor issues

What on earth is up with the new image editor?  Limited fonts, blurry text, absolutely NOT user friendly.  Can we get back the old options?  Really causing me to look elsewhere....

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Image editor issues

Hi @AmyH5202 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Because our image editor is new, we are open to way to improve it for our users. What are you experiencing that is not user friendly for you? Any details you can share will allow us to not only troubleshoot this experience, but also submit feedback to our Product Team. On the other hand, are you seeing this blurriness on images you’ve added text to using our editor or images you’ve uploaded with text already in it? I also took a look at your Library and can see majority of your images are JPG. One thing we always suggest is saving your images as a PNG, as these file types tend to have the best quality. We also have this article with more tips for images you're uploading into your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Thanks Frankie.  The blurriness of text is experienced only when adding text through image editor.  The font choices are limited at best and not a good enough selection of options.  The last image editor was much easier to navigate and had way more options and choices.  This is just horrible overall and I would love access to the previous version.  

Hi @AmyH5202 

Thank you for following up with these details! Again, I'm sorry you have had this experience with your images. This helpful feedback has been submitted in your account in the meantime. Please let us know if you are having this same experience if you save your images as a different file type.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.