Visitor

Image quality poor

I' having the same issue Header

blurry

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Image quality poor

Hi @Omard28

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

This FAQ has information about how to prepare and optimize your images to upload into your account for use in your campaigns. I hope that helps, but if you have any other questions about this then please let us know. 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Developer

That FAQ didn't help with my issue at all...

Honored Contributor

Hello @Asgerdully

I am sorry to hear that the FAQ did not help you. We would be happy to assist you further, though. Can you tell us what is happening to the images in your account?  

Thanks, 

I am having the same problem. I have a picture of a chart taken off excel that looks great but once put into CC the image becomes blury. It is especially blury when the image is clicked upon to enlarge on the email. The FAQ did not help. I am curious if anyone is having this problem or if there is a solution. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @KayH68

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding the image quality issue when importing to Constant Contact. I'm sorry to hear the steps in the FAQ shared in this thread earlier did not resolve your issue. 

We would like to do some additional troubleshooting on this for you. If you can, please send an email with your username, the name of the email campaign you are working on, and a reference to this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.