cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Image used in campaign gone?

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Image used in campaign gone?

https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Community-News/What-happens-if-I-delete-an-image/ba-p/23169... says that I should be able to identify images used in campaigns. Has this feature changed? It seems that none of my images display this info when the thumbnail is clicked in the Library view.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Image used in campaign gone?

Hi @IlanaV1

Thank you for adding that link into your post! It has definitely helped to understand exactly what you are looking for. I apologize your Library does not show this. Being able to see if an image has been used in a previous sent email, is a feature only available in our older Legacy Newsletter Templates. You are currently working in our newest Third Generation Editor, where this feature has not yet been added. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. While there is not currently a time estimate for when this is available, I have submitted your feedback to the appropriate teams.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.