cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images & formatting issues

Occasional Visitor

Images & formatting issues

Hi There,

I use to love CC for its usability and versatility in formatting different email and campaign layouts but with the layout now it is just plain frustrating. Trying to even select an image to update, change out or edit takes up an excessive amount of time for something that should take seconds, especially in the landing page feature. I have been trying to select the one image to re-size for 5 mins now and whenever I select it is either deletes the image entirely, selects the font with it causing major alignment issues etc. This is actually painful to work with to the point where I never want to use it again. Also what happened to the padding options and other formatting features you no longer have? 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Images & formatting issues

Hi @JenN48

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our image editor! We are still making changes and improvements to the image editor since it's so new and we welcome any feedback we receive about it. I have tested images in your Library and was not able to replicate this same experience. What browser are you working in? I would suggest editing your images in a different browser or a private/incognito window. I also would like to mention we do still offer the option to add padding to images in your emails.

2019-01-15_13-24-58.png

What are some of the formatting features you are looking for but cannot find? We would be happy to help point you in the right direction.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

I agree with the original poster. I've been using Constant Contact for over 5 years, and while I've had my fair share of frustration, nothing compares to this new image editor. 

Specifically, when I "grab and stretch" an image so that it's lined up flush with our header logo (above the image), and everything looks fine, when I preview it or send a test, it somehow reverts to the original, tiny "placeholder-sized" image that was there before I stretched it. WITHOUT FAIL. For weeks now, I struggle to resolve this issue for 40+ minutes, deleting the image, re-inserting, stretching, deleting, re-inserting, stretching, checking, until it finally holds the dimensions I'm going for. 

I have no idea what causes this issue, but at this point, I'm about to send our email with a ridiculously small image because I just can't get it to work and our email needs to go out. 

Is anyone else experiencing this same issue? Can anyone tell me how to resolve? 

Thank you! 

CTCT Employee

Hi @StanglF8

Thank you for sharing your feedback in the Community regarding the images reverting back to the small size. I can imagine how frustrating it is to have to re-insert an image multiple times for it to stay the right size. I will track your response on this and send it over to the appropriate team for review. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.