cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images not displaying while building campaign

Images not displaying while building campaign

I'm having trouble with my images while building my campaign. When I send a test email, the images are there, but I am unable to change the images and see the layout when I build the campaign. 

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. All have the same issue. I've cleared cached data to see if that helped solve the problem, to no avail. I also tried a coworkers computer just to make sure it had nothing to do with my Mac (she uses a PC). Still, same issue. 

This seems to be a problem with the Constant Contact program itself. How can I solve this?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Images not displaying while building campaign

Hey @KennethO4,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I really appreciate you giving us all those troubleshooting steps. I do have a few more troubleshooting steps for you to try! First, when you tried using a different computer were you on the same internet network as before? For instance, the work network verses your home network. We have seen it be an issue of internet provider before in the past. 

My second question is, can you see the images in your library or images tab in the campaign? Or are you just not able to see them when placed in the campaign itself? 

Thank you so much for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!