cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Images on landing pages

Highlighted

Images on landing pages

Does anyone know how I can add a buffer or space around images on my landing page? I can do it in the email builder, but not the landing page. Help!

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Images on landing pages

Hello @LauraN717 ,

Thank you for reaching out about adding padding around your images on the landing page of your event. There isn't currently a feature to do that in the way you're used to with emails. I'm more than happy to track that for you but you can add it to the coding in the meantime.  Just add style="padding: 10px;" to the image src in the HTML. If you need assistance with that, please feel free to reach out to our Support team and they can help! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: Images on landing pages

Thank you so much. I will give this a try right away.

Laura

Tags (2)