cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imbed Code for Spotify album?

SOLVED
Highlighted

Imbed Code for Spotify album?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to use Spotify imbed code to imbed an album in CC campaign? How?
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: Add a Trackable Coupon to an Email Created with the Third Generation Editor [Discussion]

I don't see any option for starting a new question here, so I'm commenting--sorry if I missed it! I want to imbed a Spotify Album into my CC campaign but can't figure it out. Here is the code I'm trying to imbed. Can someone help? Thanks! -Mike

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/0rZ79gawCtwkYju8gcIveg" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

CTCT Employee

Re: Imbed Code for Spotify album?

Hello @MikeBogleProductions! I do apologize but at this time our editor does not support iframes within our campaigns. As an alternative however you can set up the Spotify playlist you have as a clickable link inside the email using the album’s URL. This will have your contacts redirected to Spotify’s web player.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks! Good to know this is not possible. But, it seems like it would be really nice!

CTCT Employee

Hello @MikeBogleProductions

I can understand why you might want that feature. I have noted your feedback and will pass along to the appropriate teams. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!