cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported file with old email addresses - how to reverse or undo?

Occasional Visitor

Imported file with old email addresses - how to reverse or undo?

I imported a list of outdated email addresses and see that Constant Contact updated my contacts with the outdated email address. How to I undo or reverse this please? I need to get the email addresses from yesterday (before I uploaded the old addresses). Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Imported file with old email addresses - how to reverse or undo?

Hello @ConayH2,

There is no direct way to reverse the changes that were added to the contacts. We can try to provide you with the lists of contacts as they were before the changes. This will be a series of files, one for each existing list. You can then use these to update the contacts back to their original settings. These files will be emailed to the address we have on file for the account.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.