Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing contacts from Gmail

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Importing contacts from Gmail

I can no longer import my contacts from gmail using the built in function.

I get an error:

The requested resource
/ui/accounts/1103963111378/auth/google_oauth2/create
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Importing contacts from Gmail

Hello @SamuelM8,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I took a look at your account, and it appears this issue you are experiencing is a known issue that our product team is working on getting fixed. In the meantime, here are a few workarounds you could try out:

• Try Private/ Incognito mode.
  • Try another browser, this issue has been known to happen with Chrome, so I would try Firefox, Safari, or an up to date version of Internet Explorer.
  • Clear any cookies specific to Constant Contact.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Using Private mode worked. Thank you for the help.

CTCT Employee

Hi @SamuelM8. I'm glad that this worked for you. Thanks for letting us know!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!