cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing contacts from gmail

Occasional Visitor

Importing contacts from gmail

I'm new...but i've read all the importing and I'm still not getting it...It only uploads 103 contacts. I have over 2 thousand. I used to be able to see the contacts in my gmail account...up on the left with email, and something else ...but now I can't find it at all to compare or analyze why only certain ones are coming...HELP

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Importing contacts from gmail

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. We can understand wanting to upload all of your contacts is very important. There may be a few things in play here. First, if any of your contacts do not have an email address they will not be added to your lists, and in the case of duplicate emails only one will be added. But more often than not I see that in cases like this you may not have these contacts stored on your Google’s Contact App. Contacts are only imported from Google if they're listed in the Contacts app. You can review the list of Google contacts that will be imported here: https://www.google.com/contacts/. If you don't see a group of contacts, they may be stored as "Other Contacts" or in Google+, and have to be moved into the Contacts app before you can export them. For additional help with the contacts stored in your Google account, please visit Google Support. If there is anything else we can assist with on the Constant Contact side of thing do not hesitate to let us know!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.