cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing email lists

Importing email lists

It would be helpful to know how long it takes to import an excel email file. I've been waiting for about 20 minutes, deleted all my lists to try to keep track, and renamed the file without characters. Not sure whether it's working or not.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Importing email lists

Hi

I had the same, waited even longer. It never got passed step 2 of 3. Tried to drag and drop, as well as upload the file. Only 200 contacts to merge. I also wanted to add them to a specific group of contacts, is there an option for that? Please let me know.

Hello @JeanM9. I'm sorry that you were having trouble uploading your contacts. When uploading a file of contacts, you can select an existing list or create a new list to add your contacts to. Were you able to upload your contacts since posting here? Were you seeing any messages when uploading the file? Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hello @GigiB16. I apologize that you were experiencing a long wait time when uploading your contacts. This can happen if the file is large. I see that you contacted our Support team shortly after posting here and I hope that they were able to assist you. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.