cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to update payment details

Frequent Visitor

Impossible to update payment details

Hi - have been trying for about 3 weeks to update my card details to keep the subscription live. Each time I try to do this via the website, it just hangs. I have sent an email to support/billing asking them to contact me. I have tried to call with no success (I am in UK, first time it was too early, and today, it is a holiday, so no support). I have an email ready to be sent tomorrow morning at 7 am UK time and now the system will not let me do this. I am not happy. Please revert ASAP. Lisa
1 REPLY 1

Re: Impossible to update payment details

Hi @LisaC544

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for the experience you’ve been having with updating your billing information. Have you tried updating your information in a different web browser or through the incognito/private mode of the browser you are using? Also, you are correct we were closed yesterday due to the Holiday. However we are available now if you have any further questions or still needed help updating your billing information. You can call our Billing Team at the numbers listed on our Contact Us Page.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.