cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve Customer Service

Improve Customer Service

Listen to the call I had with Cathy. I authorized a prepayment of $312. I received a confirmation for $312 and for $65. That is unacceptable. What is the point of prepaying? Certainly, it is not to get charged twice. If my account was running low, why did not I receive an invoice? Then when I called back, the fire alarm was going off and the person I spoke to hung up on me. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Improve Customer Service

Hello @DebbieH413. I do apologize one of our call centers had a fire drill yesterday. During this time all calls had to be disconnected. I see you were able to call in this morning and get in contact with our Billing department. If you have any further questions regarding this issue please reach out to that team.    

Elizabeth Moneypenny
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!