cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In less than 15 minutes I have gotten the same error message 7 times....7!

Regular Visitor

In less than 15 minutes I have gotten the same error message 7 times....7!

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 18.54.25.pngI needed to complete an email super quick... it's obvious that this is NOT happening tonight. Grrrrrrrr!

1 REPLY 1

Re: In less than 15 minutes I have gotten the same error message 7 times....7!

Hi @KimberlyW7

I can definitely understand the importance of being able to create your emails as easily as possible. This error message you're receiving is something we are currently collecting information on for further troubleshooting. For instance, is this a campaign you copy and reuse often? Also, what browser are you working in? If you have not yet tested your browser, I would suggest trying a different browser or a private/incognito window. While we do not have a time estimate for when this will resolved, one workaround we suggest is recreating your email in a new campaign. I apologize for any inconvenience this workaround may cause. In the meantime, we have also added you to our queue to be notified when this is fixed.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!