cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox Preview Add-On

Occasional Visitor

Inbox Preview Add-On

I am needing to cancel the Inbox Preview add-on in my account, but can't seem to find a way to do this from my account pricing/plan screen. Can someone from Constant Contact staff help remove this add-on for me?   Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Inbox Preview Add-On

Hi @GraysonS4,

Thanks for reaching out to us!  I have submitted a request to have the Inbox Preview product canceled from your account.  You should receive a confirmation email.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

We also need to cancel our in-box preview add-on but can not find a way to do it.

Please help

CTCT Employee

Hello @officeccfw,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

I see that you are looking to cancel this feature, in order to do this, you must call our billing department. All cancellations need to be handled by this department for account security. You can find hours of operation and contact phone numbers here.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Please remove inbox preview from our account imemdiately. It is bad customer service not to have this feature available under account settings. 

Occasional Visitor

Please, remove inbox preview from my account, as well.  Would seem like a logical feature to allow the end user to cancel an add-on, in addition to adding it in the first place.  Better transparency and customer focused.

Tags (2)

Hi @TruePrivateW 

I apologize the option to cancel this feature is not available in your account. For your account security we ask that you please speak to our billing department directly as we are unable to go into billing details here in the Community. One of these agents can help remove this add-on.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi @TruePrivateW 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I have submitted this Inbox Preview Cancellation request to our Billing Support. A member of this team will reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.