cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Inbox Preview

Occasional Participant

Inbox Preview

Can you kindly remove the Inbox Preview from my business account? I accidentally clicked on it and my company card is on the account. Kindly remove the inbox preview add-on and refund any money charged against it.

Awaiting your response. 

4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Inbox Preview

Can you kindly remove the Inbox Preview from my business account? I accidentally clicked on it and my company card is on the account. Kindly remove the inbox preview add-on and refund any money charged against it.

Awaiting your response. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Inbox Preview

Hi @Phoenix-Financial-Training,

Thanks for reaching out!  

For the security of your account, we are not able to discuss any billing-related inquiries through social media and we ask that you talk to our Billing team directly.  I would be happy to submit a case to that department so someone can reach back out to you if you could please send us an email with your username, contact name and phone number to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. It can take 2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center. If you would like quicker service, you can find contact information and hours here.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you Donna. Have emailed and will confirm your response as solution once I receive response from the Social Support team. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @Phoenix-Financial-Training,

Thank you for your reply. We have replied to the email you had sent us with the contact information. A case has been submitted in for you. Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing