cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox Preview

Occasional Visitor

Re: Inbox Preview

I also didn't want to purchase the inbox preview. It was a complete mistake to purchase it, could I please get the $10 refund? I didn't realize it required a purchase until I clicked the purchase button.

CTCT Employee

Hey @RonnyH94,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I understand that you mistakenly added the Inbox Preview to your account. In order for that to be taken off your account we would need you to call in and speak with one of our billing reps. For account security we cannot discuss cancellations publicly. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

Yes, I too am being charged $10 extra a month for this service I don't recall signing up for.  Please cancel this for me and refund me for the recent months I was billed. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @ZaneA4,

For account security, we require that you call our billing department to cancel or change any services on your account. You will find the billing department contact information and hours of operation here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Hi, I do not want Inbox Preview and see no way in my account settings to turn it off. Please turn it off on my account and refund me. Thanks for the help, have a good one!

CTCT Employee

Hi @Peninsula_Bridge,

For account security, we cannot discuss product cancellations publicly. We require that you call our billing department to cancel or change any services on your account. You will find the billing department contact information and hours of operation here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Donna_P.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Hi,

This happened to me as well. Please advise.

Dmitriy

CTCT Employee

Hi @BrianR14497

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you as well! To help maintain your account's security we would be unable to change your billing information here in the Community. If you would like to take off our Inbox Preview tool from your account we ask that you please call in to our Billing Support. One of these agents can be reached at the numbers and hours listed here.

Frankie P.

I would also like this removed from our account as it should be included, and doesn't work anyway half the time. Why doesn't a section exist on the website to remove add-ons? This definitely feels like a nickel-and-dime attempt and your company should look into just including it in plans.

CTCT Employee

Hello @BeaconPromotions,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I do apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to maintain account security while discussing the cancellation of additional products, you would need to contact our billing department.  Their number and hours of operation can be found Here

Briody_W

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!